Hello our names are Dan and John Quinn. We are blessed to be part of a large dedicated Catholic family of nine children. Both of us are active Catholics who are dedicated to spreading the Catholic faith. We both come to realize at a young age that God was calling to work together to spread the Catholic Faith.
That is why we are excited to share our devotion to the Miraculous Medal
The Traditional Gold Miraculous Medal was established to support the Immaculate Conception Association. See our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ImmaculateConceptionofMary.
What is the Immaculate Conception Association?
It is a new Association, approved by our Spiritual Director, to spread devotion to Our Lady’s Immaculate Conception. Read our Amazon best seller on the Immaculate Concetpion. What excites us the most is that we will be giving every new associate a 5 year enrollment into Association of the Miraculous Medal.
When it is officially launched, the goal we have for Our Lady to accomplish is to give away over 10 million mass intentions to our Associates.
Here’s why we desire to offer over 10 million masses! When a person signs up, then they will be introduce to so many “forgotten” truths about Our Lady and the one true Faith.
Here are some of the “forgotten gems” Our Lady has in store for new Associates . . .
- Increase devotion to the Miraculous Medal,
- the Holy Rosary,
- the Scapular,
- the Holy Souls in purgatory,
- Adopt-A-Priest apostolate with the Handmaids of the Precious Blood,
- Consecration to the Two Hearts,
- Family Consecration,
- and so much more.
You can call us crazy, but we have discerned not to ask for donations for the Association.
Why? Because there are too many other strong Catholic Apostolates need faithful Catholics to support them financially. That is just another reason why we established the Traditional Gold Miraculous Medal.
John and I have decided to donate our finances, labor, expertise, prayers and sufferings to spread devotion to the Blessed Mother Mary’s Immaculate Heart. Here are a couple more little tidbits. . .
- Most of our 10% tithing is given lovingly to the Handmaids of the Precious Blood. They are Cloistered Nuns offering their lives for the sanctification of priests in Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration!
- We are recognized as official promoters for the Association of the Miraculous Medal! As official promoters, we enroll all who support Gold Miraculous Medal to be a member of the Association of the Miraculous Medal.
Why did we name ourselves Gold Miraculous Medal?
Because St. Catherine saw, “O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!” in golden letters. So, please keep reading to discover more about the Gold Miraculous Medal.
Blessed Mother Mary’s Immaculate Heart pray for us!
O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!!!